As Halloween draws near, I love watching my children get excited about their costumes and dream of the bags of candy they will collect soon. My business group had a “scary” theme this morning and invited us to dress up in our costumes to add to the festivities! I decided to pull out of storage an old favorite of mine from many years ago, my adult sized Tigger costume. Now, for those of you who know me, I have an outgoing personality that fits the Tigger persona...
Tag Archives: costumes
- "Musings of a Mother's Herbal Mind"
- Acupuncture Information and Research
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Information and Research
- Client Testimonials
- Community News/Events (Archive)
- Current/Upcoming Community News/Events
- Downloadable Forms
- Herbal Remedies/Recipes
- Marlborough's Wellness Watch Newsletter (Current/Archived)
- Sensory Integration/Sensory Processing Disorder Info