I have recently been bombarded with articles/quotes on how to train your mind during endurance races/tough times, mindfulness in the middle of chaos, and I especially love the ones that tell me that “the voice in my head is lying” when it shouts at me to partake in activities that may not be the healthiest of choices. Now I believe that the Universe is sending us a message when we find ourselves faced with the same information but in different forms...
Tag Archives: mindfulness
- "Musings of a Mother's Herbal Mind"
- Acupuncture Information and Research
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Information and Research
- Client Testimonials
- Community News/Events (Archive)
- Current/Upcoming Community News/Events
- Downloadable Forms
- Herbal Remedies/Recipes
- Marlborough's Wellness Watch Newsletter (Current/Archived)
- Sensory Integration/Sensory Processing Disorder Info