This series was established for educational purposes only so that the community can learn about different complimentary medicines and treatments, and make educated decisions about their health treatment options. There are a few details that remain the same for every presentation event:
1. The events are always the second Tuesday of every month from 7:00-8:30pm, unless otherwise specified;
2. The events are always FREE to attend;
3. The events will always have FREE food;
4. The events will always be held at “60Nobscot” woodworking studio and showroom, located at 60 Nobscot Road in Sudbury, unless otherwise specified.
5. Always RSVP to the presenter(s) directly;
6. Any other information you may need can be found on our website, www.MarlboroughWellnessCenter.com!
Here are the upcoming scheduled events so mark your calendars now:
November 11th: Life Support for Parents/Caregivers of People with Mental Illness presented by Debra B. Taylor
November 13th: Introduction to Feng Shui presented by Christine Conway. This event will be co-sponsored with, and located at, the Northborough Chiropractic Center.
December 2nd: Holiday Wellness and Gift Bazaar, more details to be mailed to you!
January 13th, 2009: Topic on Nutritional Eating, presentor TBE
February 10th: Introduction to Naturopathic Medicine presented by Dr. Erin Morrissey
And much more in the new year…!