In Chinese Medicine, we also address dietary therapy: what to eat for what organ system or to change a deficiency/excess condition with the use of food. We also discuss with our clients the temperature of the food. How to store them, how to eat them at what temperature and if you can’t change the temp of the food (i.e.: dairy products), how can you balance it out with a different temperature (i.e.: warm tea). I came upon this article from the Chopra Center that discusses what foods to refrigerate and which ones don’t need to be. It’s in a nice A-Z list that you can put right on your fridge to remind you! And if you are interested in learning more about dietary therapy for your best health, contact your acupuncturist! They are a wealth of knowledge!
Acupuncture and What to Refrigerate!
Comments Off on Acupuncture and What to Refrigerate!
- "Musings of a Mother's Herbal Mind"
- Acupuncture Information and Research
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Information and Research
- Client Testimonials
- Community News/Events (Archive)
- Current/Upcoming Community News/Events
- Downloadable Forms
- Herbal Remedies/Recipes
- Marlborough's Wellness Watch Newsletter (Current/Archived)
- Sensory Integration/Sensory Processing Disorder Info