I went to lunch with a great friend of mine who mentioned she had watched the FOX News Medical A-Team this past Sunday and she overheard two Western Medical doctors explain easy ways to treat acute and chronic pain, one of which swore by acupuncture, chiropractic work, and yoga! IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not a huge fan of FOX News or news in general but I had to replay the video and got slightly excited at the prospect that the one doctor (on the right hand side of the picture), who even referred to himself as the surgical doctor, was the one who said “find a good one” when he recommended acupuncture and chiropractic work for pain management. So there you have it…it’s time for us all to embrace the integration of Modern and Traditional medicines for our well being. Funny, that’s been the tagline of the Marlborough Wellness Center now for 10 years: “Where Modern and Traditional Medicine Become Integrated.”
Acupuncture and FOX News: Is That Possible?
Comments Off on Acupuncture and FOX News: Is That Possible?
- "Musings of a Mother's Herbal Mind"
- Acupuncture Information and Research
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Information and Research
- Client Testimonials
- Community News/Events (Archive)
- Current/Upcoming Community News/Events
- Downloadable Forms
- Herbal Remedies/Recipes
- Marlborough's Wellness Watch Newsletter (Current/Archived)
- Sensory Integration/Sensory Processing Disorder Info