Happy Chinese New Year….Gung Hay Fat Choi! “Dragon years are expected to be full of benevolence and grace, especially a Water Dragon Year. A warning in the Year of the Dragon is to manage energy wisely, so you don’t get exhausted. This may be hard to do in a year of abundant good energy, because it may seem unlimited.” Volatility is in the air so be ready for a big year!
Happy Chinese New Year 2012: Year of the Dragon
- "Musings of a Mother's Herbal Mind"
- Acupuncture Information and Research
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Information and Research
- Client Testimonials
- Community News/Events (Archive)
- Current/Upcoming Community News/Events
- Downloadable Forms
- Herbal Remedies/Recipes
- Marlborough's Wellness Watch Newsletter (Current/Archived)
- Sensory Integration/Sensory Processing Disorder Info